
Today we had the big ultrasound. Here is a profile of our little baby!
It's a BOY!We are so excited, and so is Jace. He is already calling him "baby brother." The baby is measuring bigger then the due date I had, the ultrasound lady said he is measuring for June 8th! I am secretly hoping for an end of May baby!

His perfect little feet! Yes, we even counted his toes!

Snug as a bug in a rug...or a baby in a belly! Everything looked great on the ultrasound, and we are so excited for baby #2 to be a BOY! Now we just need a name...any suggestions?
10 comments:
YAY!!!!! You already know the names I like...
Congrats! So excited for you... it is so nice to have another one the same gender so you can reuse all the cute stuff ;) Let me know when you pick out your diaper bag so I can make your wipe case.
That's so awesome! Now that you know what you are having we can come up with something really cute for me to make for you! Those two little boys are going to be best of buds.
Cornelius Bangletiger is still available! Congrats!
Yeah! Brothers are the best. You'll have so much fun with 2 little boys. Congrats!
Having two little boys is the best!
congrats Stacey. That is so exciting, I watch my two nephews play together and it is so cute. They will be great friends growing up. I hope you are feeling better. June will come quickly. i can't believe Jan is almost over. Baby names are hard..I am sure you will think of something adorable.
Congrats! THat is so exciting! They will be best friends! How fun!
Congrats! Good luck with names. Like I told Sara, we had decided on Jayden pretty early on, probably because we couldn't even remotely agree on anything else! Coming up with names is so hard! I haven't thought of any other names other than what I told Sara. Congrats again!
That's awesome!!! He's going to love having a bother. Congrats to you both! Could I get Justin's salsa recipe sometime??? We really need a good salsa and have always remembered how yummy and easy his was. Thanks! jessicaspeed1@gmail.com
Post a Comment