Thursday, November 3, 2011

30th Birthday Celebration...

Today I turned the big 30! Yep, goodbye 20's hello 30's. Justin got his mom to tend the boys, and he took me fly fishing on the upper Provo River. I was so excited. I have only used my waders one other time for 1/2 hour. He promised me we would catch at least 20 fish, and we did. The trout are spawning, and so they are just pooled up at the place we went.

This was probably the biggest fish that I caught, nice one huh!

Had to get a picture holding my fish.

My personal fishing guide hooking me up.

A nice one that Justin caught. Thanks babe for taking me, it was so much fun and you are a great teacher! Then we headed home with some Chinese take out...yummy!

Getting ready to open my presents.

Justin also got me a yummy mint ice cream pie...boy oh boy was I spoiled! 30 isn't looking so bad after all.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I never thought you would be fishing for you 30th! So glad it was a happy birthday!!!! To many more!

STEPHANIE said...

I'm glad you were spoiled!