This year for Halloween we were the Toy Story Family. Jace has been Buzz Lightyear for over a year now, and shortly after he "became" Buzz he gave us Toy Story names. Daddy has been Woody, Mommy has been Jessie and Cole has been Bullseye the Horse. So, I figured we better be Toy Story for Halloween before he grows out of this phase... Jace loved being Buzz Lightyear, and wanted to wear his costume all of the time. I made Justin's costume, and mine, and added some stuff to Cole's...with the help of my sister Jamie of course. They turned out so cute that I wanted to get pictures taken, so to the mall we went. Justin was such a good sport too!Monday, October 31, 2011
Toy Story Halloween...
This year for Halloween we were the Toy Story Family. Jace has been Buzz Lightyear for over a year now, and shortly after he "became" Buzz he gave us Toy Story names. Daddy has been Woody, Mommy has been Jessie and Cole has been Bullseye the Horse. So, I figured we better be Toy Story for Halloween before he grows out of this phase... Jace loved being Buzz Lightyear, and wanted to wear his costume all of the time. I made Justin's costume, and mine, and added some stuff to Cole's...with the help of my sister Jamie of course. They turned out so cute that I wanted to get pictures taken, so to the mall we went. Justin was such a good sport too!Posted by Stacy and Justin at 11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
So so adorable. You look amazing. I can't believe you are eight months along. Congratulations!
Awesome pictures...that year is going to be hard to beat!
They turned out so cute and you guys looked awesome!
Post a Comment