Monday, August 27, 2012

Today's Adventures...


Today was a great day. Jace made this awesome house for his sharks.

He was pretty excited about it.

Such a handsome little boy.

Gracie had a little rough spell last night(for about a half hour...which seems like forever in the middle of the night), but was all smiles today.

She finally has two teeth and has been teething like crazy.

Cole destroyed Jace's shark house, so I made them both a house. Shark house for Jace and shark/train/piranha house for Cole.

Then I gave the boys some horsie and plane rides. Cole loves airplane rides!

So does Jace!
 

Then I chased them around for a while, acting like a monster...

We went outside and picked some green beans, tomatoes and raspberries, and we found a little green caterpillar. Well, it is now Jace's pet. He named him Petsi, and loves him so much!

Gracie is everywhere, here she is mopping my floor...yep, everything goes in her mouth.

Jace showing Cole his pet caterpillar's new home.

Then Cole fell asleep watching a movie on the computer.

Gracie chillin' with mommy in the kitchen, pulling herself up to everything. She is seriously going to take off walking.

So happy

I even made a yummy dinner and these 3 caramel/chocolate apples from the apples from our tree.

Then we took the kids on a 4 mile stroller ride, and now they are watching, "He is Risen," and headed to bed looking like twins in their Thomas pajamas! It was a great day today. I was also able to weed the garden, do laundry, clean the house, water the trees, read President Uchtdorf's talk, "Forget-Me-Not," get caught up on my blog and do some computer work. Boy oh boy do I love days like today! Now I am off to watch some TV with my hubby!

2 comments:

Steffani Dastrup said...

SUPER WOMAN!!! You are amazing! I love days where you feel like you were super amazing at everything! Those are the best!

Jamie said...

Slow down there!