Sunday, October 4, 2009

Gardner Village...

On Friday my sister's and I(and kids) went to Gardner Village. I love it during Halloween because it is all decked out with witches and fun Halloween stuff. They had a DJ playing music above a little stage where the kids(or whoever wanted) could go dance. It definitely got me in the Halloween spirit! On the drive there, there was an accident on the freeway, and it took us about 45 minutes to drive 2 miles! It totally sucked, but somehow we survived. It was hard to go into the shops with the kids and strollers so we would take turns. My sisters and I are thinking we will dress up like witches next year and make it a GNO and leave the kids home. :)

Jace and I with one of the witches!

My sisters and their kids and all of their action.

A couple of the witches during the costume/dancing parade.

Thought this was funny!

Jace decided to be a monkey right when he was getting his picture taken.

Who doesn't love a flying witch?!

Thanks Stephanie and Jamie for another adventurous outing... I look forward to going next year with just us girls... :)