Wednesday, October 14, 2009

South Fork...

On Monday my sister Stephanie and I took the kids up to South Fork(Provo Canyon.) Jamie was planning on coming as well but had some car problems at the last minute. It was such a beautiful drive! Seriously, all the mountains were covered with all the different colored leaves. I was tempted several times to pull over and take some pictures but I resisted. It was great weather as well. Stephanie grabbed a pizza on the way and so we had a little pizza picnic when we first got there. The kids had a great time... they loved the river as well as the huge pile of leaves someone had previously made. They also loved holding hands while we were walking along the path... so cute! Stephanie and I enjoyed each others company as usual. Stephanie had lots of fun playing in Photoshop Lightroom, so of course there are lots of pictures...

Jace and Mommy

Stephanie, Avery and Maddox

Jace, Maddy and Avery

Red leaves are my favorite!

Love this!

Love their shadows in this picture!

Aren't they just the cutest?

Playing in the leaves.

Avery

Maddy

Jace

Incase you are wondering, we are not holding hands. :) Maddy took this picture... I think he did a pretty good job.

Maddy found this huge knobby stick and was using it as a sword... until he threw it into the river. He was laughing in this picture because he thought it was so funny that his "sword" got stuck on the rocks. Jace and Avery found it pretty entertaining as well!

Love this!

We stopped at Vivian Park on the way back because the kids wanted to play on the slide. When we got home I couldn't believe how many crushed leaves Jace still had on him(I thought I did a pretty good job cleaning him off.) His shoes were seriously full. Thanks Stephanie for a fun time. Jamie we missed you!

2 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

It was a lot of fun... you took some great pictures!

Jamie said...

I love the picture of all the kids in the trees! I am bummed i missed it...stupid cars!