Thursday, June 12, 2008

2008 Edition of Getting to Know Stacy Burrup

1. What time did you get up this morning? 4am to feed Jace, then back to bed, then 7am to feed Jace, then back to bed until 8 or 8:30.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds are a girls best friend!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I am Legend

4. What is your favorite TV show? So You Think You Can Dance

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal with banana's and strawberries

6. What is your middle name? Don't have one

7. What food do you dislike? mushrooms and beets

8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Leona Lewis on the radio

9. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Corrola

10. Favorite Sandwich ? Turkey spinach artichoke from Zupa's or a chicken sandwich from Subway with everything on it!

11. What characteristic do you despise? Mean People

12. Favorite item of clothing? If I have to wear clothes, jeans I guess

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Any Island

14. Favorite brand of clothing? Anything at Kohls

15. Where would you retire to? New Zealand

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 26th

17. Favorite sport to watch? Utah Jazz, BYU Football and any gymnastics

18. Farthest place you are sending this? To All Bloggers

19. Person you expect to send it back first? Everyone

21. When is your birthday? November 3, 1981

22. Are you a morning person or a night person? In High School and College I was both (got up early and went to bed late) now I think I am neither

23. What is your shoe size? 6

24. Pets? Nope

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I finally got over that nasty cold stuff

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher and photographer

27. How are you today? Feeling Great

28. What is your favorite candy? penny candies, all kinds

29. What is your favorite flower? Lily

30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? June 15th, Father's Day

32. What is your full name? Stacy Crosland Burrup

33. What are you listening to right now? Jace trying to talk

34. What was the last thing you ate? Kix cereal with strawberries and rasberries

35. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes

36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green

37. How is the weather right now? Sunny

38. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Mom

39. Favorite soft drink? Red Cream Soda

40. Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden and any place that serves ribs!

41. Hair color? Dark Brown

42. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Raggedy Doll and Light Bright

43. Summer or winter? Summer

44. Hugs or kisses? Hugs

45. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

46. Coffee or tea? Neither

47. Do you want your friends to email you back? Of course

48. When was the last time you cried? Maybe a month ago.

49. What is under your bed? Justin's guitar that I have never heard him play.

50. What did you do last night? So You Think You Can Dance and The Price is Right Spectacular.

51. What are you afraid of? Drowning and being buried alive

52. Salty or sweet? salty

53. How many keys on your key ring? 6

54. How many years at your current job? Recently quit job of 2 years

55. Favorite day of the week? Friday

56. How many towns have you lived in? 9

57. Do you make friends easily? Yes although I'm a little shy at first.

58. How many people will you send this to? Bloggers

59. How many will respond? Most

60. Who sent this email to you? My sisters Stephanie and Jamie

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I must have sent that forever ago. It's cool you have lived in 9 places- I'm jealous!

STEPHANIE said...

Me too. Girl you need to keep your clothes on!!