HE DID IT!
Jace finally rolled over yesterday at around 10:30pm. Justin and I were both so excited that we started cheering and probably scared Jace. He has been a rollin' fool today, it is all he wants to do, so I decided to film one of them.
Justin, Stacy, Jace, Cole and Gracie
HE DID IT!
Jace finally rolled over yesterday at around 10:30pm. Justin and I were both so excited that we started cheering and probably scared Jace. He has been a rollin' fool today, it is all he wants to do, so I decided to film one of them.
Posted by Stacy and Justin at 9:17 PM
3 comments:
That's so cute! Cool that you got it on video.
I love all the momentum you can see him using as he swings that shoulder over and crosses his little ankles--so cute!
Wow! He even did it from back to tummy...that's challenging. We're still working on that one!
Post a Comment