Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cereal, Movie and Cousin Time

Not only did Jace roll over yesterday for the first time, we also started him on rice cereal. This was his first taste of the stuff, and he didn't seem to like it too much. He does pretty good though and eats a little for breakfast and dinner.

We took Jace to his first movie today (Kung Fu Panda) and he loved it. We let him sit in his own seat and he just chilled and watch it almost the whole time.

Jace with his cousin Nicholas.

Sydni loves playing with Jace and I just thought that this picture was so cute.

Sydni took this picture of Jace and I; didn't she do a great job?!?

7 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

Cute pictures!

Lori and Cameron said...

Super cute! Ashley helped me get my blog up and going, I only had a couple pictures, but it's a start! I stole some from your site, I'll have to steal the new ones too! Talk to you later, Lori

Joanna McGuire said...

STACY!!!! Oh my goodness I am so glad that you found me and we can now be blogging buddies. Your baby boy is handsome. We need to get together so I can come see him in person. Here is my cell phone number so we can talk 891-0330. I miss you tons and you look so good.

Jamie said...

Your blog looks so cute. Good luck with the feeding.

STEPHANIE said...

Cute background-now we need to figure out how to get rid of that stupid pyzam bar at the top. Try going in to the html and delete it at the top-preview before you save to see if it worked.

Julie said...

Stacy! The blogging world is pretty hilarious! You have no clue who I am but I saw your name on Destiny Rockwood's blog and am good friends with her and was friends with Justin at Alta. I'm so glad he found you!..And you him. He really is the greatest! What a beautiful little baby and adorable little family you guys are. I'm new to the blogging world. My sister has been begging forever to get mine going so tomorrow I will have mine up and going. Anyway! Congrats on such a beautiful little baby! You married a great guy too! ---Julie Dahlquist Edwards

Anonymous said...

Not that you weren't pretty before, but I think motherhood just suits you! And Jace at the movies, sooo cute!