Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pictures of Cole...

Yesterday I decided to take some pictures of Cole for his birth announcement. Let's just say it was not easy and I give all of the photographers out there major kudos! He hated being in the basket as you can see, so I had to wait until he was totally asleep!

Stretching and oh so happy!

Jace was so cute and kept wanting to kiss him.

As a birth announcement.

More kissing

Lot's more kissing

Cole Cooper Burrup

Isn't he just so precious!?!

It seriously took forever and I had to take about 70 pictures to get a few to turn out, but I am glad that I did it!

3 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

Precious!

Jamie said...

You got some good ones and it is a lot of work!!

The Burrups said...

aww he is soo cute they turned out great. jace is so good with him. we cant wait to see you guys. miss you